6 effective methods for explosion-proof box cooling
Release time: 2019/12/3 9:36:55 Views: 281
The explosion-proof products we use, such as explosion-proof power distribution boxes, explosion-proof control boxes, and other prepared products, can be collectively referred to as explosion-proof boxes. 防爆箱厂家 都是直接按照产品的目的来进行分类，确认产品名字的，那么对于这类产品使用的时候应该如何更好的做到散热呢？ But if you really want to do classification, then explosion-proof box manufacturers are directly classified according to the purpose of the product, confirm the product name, then how to better heat dissipation when using this type of product?
All electrical products must be powered by electricity, as are explosion-proof boxes. However, electrical energy is mainly converted into thermal energy to generate electricity to drive electrical equipment. The heat of electrical equipment is a potential threat to the safe operation of the equipment. If it can't be found and dealt with in time, when the heating time is long or severe, it may cause the equipment connection point to burn or damage, and cause an accident.
Explosion-proof box (electrical) equipment heating reason: When the equipment is working, due to the role of voltage and current, resistance loss and heating will occur. Heating under allowable load accounts for a large part of equipment operation failures and is one of the major failures of electrical equipment. Thermal faults can cause thermal breakdown of electrical equipment insulation and thermal deformation or even welding of conductor connection parts, which seriously threatens the safe operation of electrical equipment.
So how to do a good job to ensure the best cooling effect?
1. Radiator: Radiator is a very effective way to dissipate heat. Through the size design of the radiator, the trough radiator is welded to the outer wall of the explosion-proof casing, and the excess radiator is connected to the trough radiator through a heat pipe to achieve the effect of heat dissipation.
2. Ventilation duct: If conditions permit, you can open an air inlet and outlet hole in the box and connect it directly with the ventilation duct, so that the explosion-proof distribution box can realize air circulation and the temperature can be taken out through the air circulation, so the temperature inside the box will be It can be adjusted to the normal range to prevent the intrusion of dangerous gases on the site, thereby ensuring the normal operation and production safety of explosion-proof equipment.
3. Choose shortcuts for the main routes of explosion-proof power distribution boxes. The terrain is not complicated and the investment is small.
4. Avoid places where explosive and flammable hazards are produced and stored.
5. Install explosion-proof power distribution boxes as convenient as possible to facilitate the operation and maintenance of construction roads.
6. Minimize occupation of cultivated land, and avoid geological disasters such as depressions, erosive lands, ground subsidence, and slope instability. Avoid places where vehicles can easily reach.
If explosion-proof products want to do a good job of heat dissipation, these few must be done, these are all very beneficial methods for heat dissipation.
Copyright © 2018 Yueqing Sannuo Explosion-proof Electric Co., Ltd. All Right Reserved.
Address: Dongyan Industrial Zone, Wengyang Street, Yueqing City, Zhejiang Province Website: 33pp145.cn
Technical Support: Youdou SoftwareZhejiang Public Network Security Preparation No. 33038202003255