The explosion-proof box manufacturers suggest that you should maintain explosion-proof products like this!
Release time: 2019/11/27 9:18:38 Views: 198
防爆检修箱 和控制箱这种东西。 Under normal circumstances, we will not use explosion-proof products. Only in some harsh environments, we will use such things as explosion-proof inspection boxes and control boxes. It usually uses a cast iron casing. Chemical dust can react with the cast iron housing, causing external corrosion or forming sticky attachments, causing significant damage to its mechanical parts. These problems include mechanical blockages, aging of plastic handles, and corrosion of bolts. So how can we prevent these problems from happening? Xiaobian here to share with you how to prevent these problems:
The long-term maintenance system for explosion-proof inspection boxes and control boxes is performed by teams under the jurisdiction of the low-voltage department. Each explosion-proof maintenance box and control box shall be registered for the record. Mechanical parts should be maintained once a month. Replace damaged openings or terminal boards, strengthen on-site marking, and perform other related maintenance. Establish a long-term monitoring mechanism
Explosion-proof repair boxes and control boxes shall establish a production cycle supervision mechanism. The functional personnel in the operation area and low-voltage area shall designate one person to check and register once a month. Inspections should include identification.
1) The explosion-proof maintenance power bolt and end cover are intact;
2) Whether the work records indicate the explosion-proof maintenance box and control box;
3) Whether the explosion-proof maintenance power supply is recorded in the contract registration form;
4) Whether the air interface and terminal board in the explosion-proof repair box and control box are intact; etc. According to the relevant inspection conditions, the operation department team and the low-voltage team are reasonably evaluated.
1. Improve the sleeve and hexagonal sleeve tools to reduce the explosion-proof repair box and control box that cannot be removed or tightened due to tool defects.
2. Handle bolts for explosion-proof repair box and control box. During installation, the extension screws are welded to improve the maintenance efficiency of the operating parts.
3. Try to use the same type of explosion-proof maintenance box and control box and the same spare parts to reduce maintenance costs and improve maintenance efficiency.
The above are the routine maintenance and recommendations for maintenance of the explosion-proof inspection box introduced by Xiaobian here. Hope this article will be helpful to everyone, thank you for reading.
Copyright © 2018 Yueqing Sannuo Explosion-proof Electric Co., Ltd. All Right Reserved.
Address: Dongyan Industrial Zone, Wengyang Street, Yueqing City, Zhejiang Province Website: 33pp145.cn
Technical Support: Youdou SoftwareZhejiang Public Network Security Preparation No. 33038202003255